To better serve and support AFD, ANTS has defined a list of the standard software installed on all new workstations. The following table lists the AFD Standard Software found on each supported workstation.
- Windows 7 - Operating System.
- Microsoft Office 2010 - Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Internet Explorer - Used for browsing the web, as well as logging into Citrix applications
- Google Chrome - Alternate web browser.
- FireFox - Alternate web browser.
- Acrobat Pro - Used to read Acrobat PDF files.
- LiveCycle Designer - Used to make ADA compliant PDF forms.
- Trillian Astra - Multiprotocol Instant Messaging Application, supports AOL IM, Yahoo, Windows Messenger Live, Google Talk and more.
- Symantec Endpoint - Protects your computer from viruses.
- Sun Java - Utility software used by many web sites.
- QuickTime Player - Utility software used by many web sites.
- Flash Player - Utility software used by many web sites.
- KeyAccess - Utility to control access to campus site licensed software.
- IBM Endpoint Manager Client - Utility used by ANTS to manage your computer.
- Dreamweaver - Used to edit web sites.
- Visio Viewer - Used to read Visio drawings.
This is just a list of standard software; ANTS supports many other software packages. Do you need something that you don't see listed here? Contact ANTS (6-2687) and we will work with you to install the software you need or direct you to a similar package which we support.