As an employee of the university, you may have to travel on state business. There are forms to be submitted both before and after your trip. For the most part these forms have to do with your insurance liabilities and cost reimbursements. For your convenience, there is a travel coordinator within the Fiscal Services department, who can help you with information on mileage, car rentals, flights and in general how to complete the necessary travel documentation.

Complete information regarding travel guidelines and reimbursements rates can be found on the travel web site. In addition, questions regarding travel may be directed, via email, to staff indicated as the travel contact.

Related Content