Paycheck and CSU Total Compensation Calculators
This may be useful to you if you are considering changing your Federal or State tax withholding, deferred compensation or tax sheltered annuity amounts.
Please use the most appropriate paycheck calculator based on the issue date of the paycheck
- 2017 Paycheck Calculator - for issue dates 1/1/17 and after
- 2016 Paycheck Calculator - for issue dates 7/1/16 through 12/30/16
- 2016 Paycheck Calculator - for issue dates 1/1/16 through 6/30/16
CSU Total Compensation Calculator
The Total Compensation Calculator below is a tool that demonstrates the significance of your CSU benefits package and how it is an important complement to your salary. To see the total value of your benefits, click on the link below and simply choose the appropriate answers for your situation, fill-in your annual base salary, and press the "Calculate" button.
- ABC Business Connection
- Human Resources
- Academic Personnel
- Student Accounts
- Financial Aid
- Directions and Campus Maps
- State Controller's Office
- CSU Homepage