Front Desk Hours
We are located at the University Police Department, Building 36, off of Truckee Road, behind the Key Shop and staffed by members of the University Police Department.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
In order to bolster campus community safety, many University Police Department services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These include:
- Emergency 911 Communciation
- Non-emergency Communication
- UPD Patrol Routes
- Dispatch Services
- Blue-light Phone Service
Livescan Fingerprinting Hours
Livescan fingerprinting services are available at UPD Headquarters, and available during the following hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For more information regarding livescan fingerpringing, visit this page.
Safety Escort Van Hours
The University Police Department provides a safety escort van service through the Community Service Officer Division. Safety escort vans are available during the following times:
- Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters:
- Sunday-Thursday: 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Safety escort vans do not run throughout Summer quarter, on holidays, or during breaks.
More information can be found on the Safety Escort Van Service page.
Housing Resource Officer Schedules
Housing Resource Officers work with University Housing to help ensure safety for on-campus residents. There are two Housing Resource Officers, whose schedules are designed to make them available to residents:
- First Housing Resource Officer's Schedule
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Second Housing Resource Officer's Schedule
- Tuesday-Friday: 4:30p.m. - 2:30 a.m.