Residential Student Parking
(For on–campus residents only)
Greetings from the Cal Poly University Police Department Parking Services! Please review the campus parking rules and regulations prior to parking on campus. It is our goal at the University Police Department to help you avoid receiving unnecessary parking citations. You are encouraged to e-mail email@example.com or stop by the University Police Department with any questions you may have concerning campus parking.
Residential Parking Information for Academic Year 2013/14
Please bookmark this page for updates.
Things to Remember:
- Please review the campus parking rules and regulations prior to parking on campus: Cal Poly Parking Rules & Regulations
- Residents are NOT allowed to use general parking permits. Residents displaying general parking permits can be fined up to $355.
- Long term off-campus parking within the City of San Luis Obispo is not offered.
- Due to the 1:1 ratio of resident parking, daily, weekly and quarterly permits are offered on a limited basis.
- There is no grace period, resident parking areas are enforced 24/7. Paid permits must be displayed in all vehicles parked on campus at Cal Poly.
- Permits are not transferable and cannot be resold.
If you still have questions regarding on-campus parking, please call the University Police Reception Center during business hours at (805)756-6654.
Please visit the links below for further information regarding parking and alternative transportation at Cal Poly and in the City of San Luis Obispo:
Do you still have questions regarding parking?
Contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow at least two (2) business days for a reply. Thank you!