Fees and Payment Schedules
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING FEE AMOUNTS:
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
Current Fee Payment Amounts, Instructions, and Due Dates
- Summer 2014 - Information on fees.
- 2013/2014 Fee Payment Schedules - A summary of all fees, tuition, and room and board charges including payment due dates.
- Parking Permit Fees - Parking Permit information including fees and where to purchase.
- How & When to Pay - Information guide.
- Estimated Cost Calculator - Financial planning tool.
- Using Financial Aid to Pay Housing & Meals 2013/2014 - Information on financial aid deferral for housing and meals including accepted aid amounts necessary to defer.
Detailed listing of mandatory fees/charges and other university fees for current and prior terms. See Fee Detail.
Making a Payment
- Fee Descriptions - A brief description of each mandatory fee and its use.
- Miscellaneous Course Fees - A detailed listing of mandatory fees by course.
- Fee Refund Policy