Fiscal Services - Forms, Policies and Procedures
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Form
- Information for Cell Phone Users and Approvers
- Cell Phone Policy
- Cell Phone FAQs
Other Forms and Information
The Direct Buy Form can be used for commodity purchases and limited off campus services. Expenditures submitted using a Direct Buy Form cannot exceed $2,500. Please always ensure that the current form is used in order to avoid unnecessary delays in payment processing.
The Guest Lecturer Form is used to pay individuals providing one-time guest lecture services. Guest lecture services include: artists, novelists/poets, choreographers and musicians. Services submitted on a Guest Lecturer Form cannot exceed $1,000. Please always ensure that the current form is used in order to avoid unnecessary delays in payment processing.
- Enrolling in Direct Deposit for Employee Reimbursements
- Lost Receipt Form
- Vendor Data Record
- Cal Poly Moving Guidelines
- Disbursement Request Form
- CSU Travel Policy and Travel Procedures
- Travel Pre-Authorization Form and Hotel/Motel Tax Waiver Form - NEW! 1/26/16
All Cal Poly employees who are traveling on official University business and are staying at a hotel/motel in California are required to complete the Hotel/Motel Tax Waiver Form to request a waiver of the Transient Occupancy Tax. The traveler is obligated to request the waiver, although not all hotel/motel operators will honor this form as they are not mandated to do so.
- Cash Handling Procedures
- Petty Cash
Property accounting procedures are designed to maintain uniform accountability for tracking and protection against, and detection of, loss, theft, or misuse of University/State-owned property. The resources below are necessary for our office to meet that goal by providing accurate records for the acquisition, maintenance, control, and disposition of property. Our office tracks property valued at $500 or greater; however, we are here to serve the security needs of campus departments and, upon request, will track any sensitive property even it less than the $500 valuation.
- Property Control Procedures (Updated 05/21/12) - Click on hyperlink to download or review most recent Property control policies and procedures.
- Property Relocation Form – Click on hyperlink to electronically notify us about a relocation of property within the same department (deptid).
- Transfer of Property Ownership Form– Click on hyperlink for form to notify us about a relocation of property to a different department (deptid).
- Property Survey Request Form (Updated 12/07/10) – Click on hyperlink for form to initiate the disposal (removal) of property from your inventory:
- Property Loss Report (Updated 12/07/10) – Click on hyperlink for form to report missing, lost, stolen or vandalized property. *Note: Must be accompanied with a Property Survey Request Form.
- Authorization for Off-Campus Use of Cal Poly Property (Updated 10/13/11).– Click on hyperlink for form to authorize a custodian for property being taken off-campus for official University business use:
- Click here for Off-Campus Property Use Control Policy and Procedure (Updated 1/29/08).