Fees and Payment Schedules
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING FEE AMOUNTS:
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 -66028.6 of the Education Code).
The Student Accounts Office is a section of the Fiscal Services Department within the Administration and Finance Division. We are responsible for the accounting and administration of students' financial activities in accordance with Federal, State and CSU policy. Please visit the Student Accounts webpage for new student information, user guides and office contacts.
Guide for new students providing an overview of the charge and payment activity you should expect on your 'student account'.
Current Fee Payment Amounts, Instructions, and Due Dates
- 2015/2016 Fee Payment Schedules - A summary of all fees, tuition, and room and board charges including payment due dates.
- Summer 2015 - Information on fees.
- Parking Permit Fees - Parking Permit information including fees and where to purchase.
- How & When to Pay - Information guide.
- Estimated Cost Calculator - Financial planning tool.
- Using Financial Aid to Pay Housing & Dining 2015/2016 - Information on financial aid deferral for housing and freshman dining plans including accepted aid amounts necessary to defer.
- Student Involvement and Representation Fee (SIRF) - New effective Fall 2015
- Commencement Fee - Fee increase effective Fall 2015
Detailed listing of mandatory fees/charges and other university fees for current and prior terms. See Fee Detail.
Making a Payment
- Fee Descriptions - A brief description of each mandatory fee and its use.
- Miscellaneous Course Fees - A detailed listing of mandatory fees by course.
- Fee Refund Policy