The University Cashiers are responsible for the distribution of Payroll warrants and direct deposit advices for State Employees. The two main paydays each month are as follows:
- Faculty/Staff Payday ("Master Payroll") last business day of the month 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- Department designated individual picks up for entire unit
- Staff Hourly, Overtime & Shift Differential Payday 15th between 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- Individuals are allowed to pick up
The Payroll Department creates the Payroll Calendar which identifies these dates for each month.
- Warrants may only to be distributed to those authorized personnel who are listed on the Payroll distribution authorization form which is authorized & signed by the Dean/Department Head.
- Authorization to pick up Payroll may not be granted to anyone with authorization to hire &/or approve (not review) Payroll.