At minimum, which services have you discussed with the reporting party at the time of their report?
- Campus Health & Wellbeing Counseling Services, 8 AM – 4:30 PM M-F, 24-7 Crisis Line 805-756-2511, Option 2 Building 27, Room 135
- Safer, M-F 9 AM – 5 PM, 805-756-2282, email@example.com
- Lumina Alliance (Formerly RISE & STAND STRONG),(805) 545-8888 (24/7 Crisis & Information Hotline) contact@LuminaAlliance.org, www.luminaalliance.org
- RAINN - Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network, Sexual Assault Hotline, 1-800-656-HOPE
- Cal Poly Police Department, emergency 911, 24-hour non-emergency 805-756-2281
- Cal Poly Civil Rights & Compliance Office/Title IX Coordinator, Maren Hufton, firstname.lastname@example.org; 805-756-6770
- SLO Police Department, 805-781-7317