Withholding Change

To change your tax withholding selections, you can now do so directly with the State of California through Cal Employee Connect. You will be required to enable Multifactor Authentication to enroll or make any changes.

Enable Multifactor Authentication (MFA) User Guide

If you are unable to submit the change through Cal Employee Connect you may complete the Employee Action Request form:

Employee Action Request Form Adobe Sign

Reference to assist with completing EAR