Late Student Pay
Late Student Assistant Pay
If a Student Assistant's timesheet is not approved during the approval period a "Late Student Timesheet" must be completed in order to be paid.
Late Student Timesheets submitted to Payroll Services by 15th business day of the following month are paid on approximately the 25th. For specific late pay dates and form due dates please refer to the Payroll Calendar.
Late Student Timesheets require an authorized original signature and must be completed in Excel. Incomplete Late Student Timesheets will not be accepted.Please save the Late Student Timesheet to your desktop before completing, close your browser and re-open the saved copy of the form so that you can view the instructions and example tab. You can find these instructions and example on the second tab along the bottom of the Excel workbook. If you have any questions about how to complete the form, please contact Payroll Services at 805-756-2605.
Late Instructional Student Assistant Pay
If an Instructional Student Assistant’s timesheet is not completed or approved during the entry/approval period, a “Late ISA Timesheet” must be completed in order to be paid.
Late ISA timesheets are submitted to Payroll Services by the 15th of the month are paid on approximately the 25th. For specific late pay dates and form due dates, please refer to the Payroll Calendar.
Late ISA timesheets require an authorized original signature (the Department Timekeeper) and must be completed in Excel. Incomplete Late ISA Timesheets will not be accepted.
Completing the Form:
- Please enable macros on the timesheet before completing.
- Select the appropriate Department Name from the drop down menu
- Complete your Name, Employee ID and Record # (if you don’t know your record number, you can look at your ISA timesheet on line)
- Select the appropriate Month from the drop down menu
- Additional Hours – are these hours in addition to hours you have already reported and/or been paid?
- The time entry format for the ISA timesheet is as follows:
- In the 1st “in” column, enter your time in as HH:MM am (or pm)
- Tab to the 1st “out” column, enter your time out as HH:MM am (or pm)
- Tab to the next column
- Select appropriate Time Reporting Code (if applicable) if reporting CPAL time
If you have any questions about how to complete the form, please contact Payroll Services at 805-756-2605.