Cal Employee Connect
The State Controller’s office has produced a tool that will allow employees to view their earnings statements and W-2’s, along with personal information. Cal Employee Connect will ultimately reduce state costs, by eliminating the printing of paper stubs, and workload by providing a tool for all state employees to access their information electronically.
View earnings statements and payroll deductions
Earnings & Deductions
Download & save earning statements
View and print
To Get Started
You will need to have a recent pay stub in hand, issued within the last six months. The pay stub contains the information needed for registration in the portal. The information you see on your PeopleSoft/HR Employee Self Service on the campus portal may not work for registration to CEC.
Join Cal Employee Connect
- Have a recent paper pay stub in hand
- It has information you will need that is not available from Payroll or the Cal Poly Portal
- You must be a state employee
- Go to Cal Employee Connect
- Select Register
- Follow the prompts to register using your campus or personal email account
- Once registered, you will be able to login to
- View and print your earnings statements/paychecks: current and prior tax years
- View and print W-2 information: 3 years are available
Please note that this new portal is owned and maintained by the State Controllers Office and is not part of CSU’s PeopleSoft Self Service.