Distribution Services provides shipping of documents and parcels for campus departments using the United Parcel Service (UPS). Items must be dropped off at Distribution Services by 2:30 pm to ensure same day shipping. Items must be accompanied by a completed "UPS Shipping Information Form" for correct processing and billing of shipping fees.
Parcel And Document Shipping
Helpful Information For Shipping Parcels And Documents
- UPS services provided by Distribution Services include; Next Day Air, Next Day Air Saver, Next Day Air Early AM, 2nd Day Air, 2nd Day Air AM, 3 Day Select, Saturday Delivery, International Express.
- UPS Shipping Information Forms are also available at Distribution Services. Bring the parcel, ship to address, and a departmental chartfield string account number or UPS account number to Distribution Services and fill out the paperwork on-site.
- FedEx Airbills are available for shipping via FedEx. A credit card or FedEx account number is required as chartfield string account numbers are not a valid FedEx payment option.
- Shipments affixed with prepaid shipping labels for FedEx, UPS, or USPS can be dropped off at Distribution Services for pick up by the appropriate carrier. Prepaid shipments should be dropped off by 2pm to ensure same day pick up.
- International shipments require a description of contents and value of contents to complete neccesary customs documents.
- Items being shipped to a P.O. Box must be shipped using the United States Postal Service. Please visit our USPS mailing page for more information or contact the parcel recipient for an alternate address.
- Items to be shipped can be picked up at the originating department by Distribution Services. Please contact Distribution Services to arrange pick up and allow 24 hours for pick up and processing. Items to be shipped UPS that are placed with a department's outgoing mail are not guaranteed to be processed and shipped same day.
- CampusShip accounts are available for high volume Next Day Air document shippers. The service provides for in-office processing of Next Day Air document shipping labels. Please inquire with Distribution Services for account availability and additional details.