The forms below are provided in PDF format. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
FERPA - Authorization to Release Student Account Information
Access your Student Center to add/update your Authorization to Release (FERPA).
- Financial Aid Direct Deposit Sign Up - Direct deposit sign-up is completed through self service on your my.calpoly.edu portal. Go to the 'Money Matters' tab. In the 'Financial Links' channel, click on the 'Direct Deposit' link. Type in your routing number, account number, and account type.
- PLUS Borrower Authorization (PDF) - To request that excess parent PLUS loan funds be direct deposited to the student's direct deposit account. Parent must sign.
- Remittance Form for Check Payment - Online payments recommended, however certain payments are often by paper check such as Outside Scholarships and 529 Plan withdrawals. Include remittance form with checks mailed to the University Cashier (address on form).
- Substitute Form W-9S - for a one-time submission of a Taxpayer Identification Number for the purposes of Cal Poly's Form 1098-T annual filing in January. Students without a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) on record are required to submit their information to the university with this form each year.
Student Loan Forms
- Federal Perkins and Institutional loan forms - Application and Exit Interview packets for the following loan programs:
- Federal Perkins
- Noyce Scholarship
- Noyce Stipend
- Van Asperen
- ...And all other Cal Poly institutional loan programs.