Summer 2019 - Fees and Important Dates
Important note: Fee waivers are not applicable for summer term.
Registration Fees - Summer 2019
Residents and Non-Residents
Fees are due at the time of registration (See information below).
|Number of Enrolled Units
||Graduate / Credential Fee
|For each unit exceeding 12 - multiply by the following per unit amount and add to the 12 unit amount above:
|Add'l per unit amount
Fee Payment Policy and Class Cancellation Date - Summer 2019
In order to register, all past due balances must be paid:
Fee Refund Policy - Summer 2019
||10 Week Session
||8 WEEK SESSION
||FIRST 5 WEEK SESSION
||SECOND 5 WEEK SESSION
|Drop all units - full refund
|Drop some units - partial refund
- To qualify for a full refund of mandatory fees you must drop all session units (including waitlisted classes) before a session begins.
- If you wait and drop all units after the session begins or withdraw after add/drop, your fee charges will be prorated up to the sixty percent point in the session, meaning you will be charged for every day of enrollment, whether you attended classes or not. After the sixty percent point in the session, a student is not entitled to any refund of mandatory fees.
- If you drop some units on or before the last day of the session drop period* and remain enrolled for the term (all sessions combined), you will be entitled to a refund of the resulting reduction in fees. If you subsequently drop all units, your fee charges will be prorated for every day of enrollment beginning with the first day of each session.
- If you drop some units after the last day of the session drop period* and remain enrolled for the term (all sessions combined), you will not be entitled to a refund of fees for the dropped units.
- Prorated fee charges will be calculated and posted to student accounts through the duration of the summer term due to various session start dates and enrollment periods.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students are responsible for all charges posted. If a withdrawal request is received, you may still owe outstanding fees. A drop by the add-drop date has no negative impact on your academic record.
Payment Deferral Information for Students Receiving Financial Aid
Registration fee payment is automatically deferred for financial aid recipients with an aid award for the term. Registration fees and tuition not covered by the financial aid award are due after the award has been posted to the student account. A registration hold will be placed at that time for any unpaid balance.