Perkins Online Exit Interview Process
Online Exit Interview Instructions:
Please follow the Perkins loan exit interview form submission instructions below to complete the process. You are required to successfully complete items 1 through 3.
- Email your Exit Interview Counselor (email@example.com) to request your Perkins loan Disclosure Statement(s). Your request must include your full name, student ID#, and your current mailing address/phone number. Because the Disclosure Statement (also called Truth In Lending Statement) is specific to your loan account, you must formally request the Disclosure Statement through emailing the Exit Interview Counselor (email link provided above). You will receive your Disclosure Statement by email attachment. Note: because your Disclosure Statement outlines the when, where and how of making your payments, please keep a copy for your files.
- Download and complete your exit interview packet. Note: please read and follow all provided instructions as incomplete packets will not be accepted.
- Complete, review and submit the following forms together:
- Disclosure Statement (also referred to as a Truth In Lending Statement);
- Exit Interview Packet:
- Statement of Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Loan Worksheet.
Return by Mail
Cal Poly, SLO
Student Accounts, Attn: Perkins
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
Return by Fax
Fax to: 805-756-2774
Return via Email Attachment
Exit Interview Counselor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important: If your packet is incomplete (forms or information missing) it will be rejected and returned to you by mail (faxed documents do not receive special treatment. We will not call you for corrected information. We do not return forms by fax). The records hold will remain on your account until the loan is paid in full or the exit interview forms are completed as requested.Your Disclosure Statement, Statement of Rights & Responsibilities, and the Student Loan Worksheet must be submitted together.
If you are a Stafford loan borrower please click here to complete your federally required Stafford loan exit interview via the web.
If you borrowed a campus-based (Institutional) student loan please click here to complete your exit interview requirement.