Quick Links

Leaving Cal Poly?

Avoid a transcript hold. Complete your online exit interview requirement in your last term.

Welcome to the Student Accounts Office Web Site

The Student Accounts Office is available by phone (805-756-1428) from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and in person (Administration 1, Room 211) 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. We are responsible for the accounting and administration of students' financial activities in accordance with Federal, State and CSU policy.

Please use the links provided on the right of this page and below to access information about our services - and to connect to other valuable Cal Poly web sites.

Spring Quarter 2017 Class Cancellation is March 24 after 4pm!

For students who do not have financial aid

Full payment must be made by March 24, 2017 at 4pm. Your classes will be dropped if fees are not paid by Friday, March 24.

For students who anticipate financial aid

Tuition and Fees are deferred until March 27, 2017 and any remainder fees are due on March 28, 2017.

You can Make a Payment online here:

Spring Quarter tuition and fees are posted on your Student Account and visible through the MyPoly Portal. Click on the link for our Fee Schedule and Due Dates.


Monitor your Poly Portal (Money Matters tab) for up-to-date information regarding the details of your specific account.

1098-T Forms Are Available Online for 2016

1098-T forms for 2016 have been issued for Cal Poly students who are U.S. Citizens. The student is able to view/print the form by logging into his/her Poly Portal ( and selecting the Money Matters tab. The “Form 1098-T Tuition Statement” link will be on the right in the “Financial Links” box.

A paper form will only be mailed if consent to view online has not been given by the student.*

If the student is not a U.S. Citizen, a Form 1098-T will only be produced upon request. This request can be made by calling the Student Accounts office (805-756-1428) during regular business hours - Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST. The student will need a social security number or TIN. A parent making this request must have a FERPA on file. A Form 1098-T for a non U.S. Citizen cannot be mailed, so consent to view online must also be given by the student.*

*To consent to view your 1098-T online:

From the Money Matters tab of the student Poly Portal (, scroll down on the right under "Financial Links" to the "Form 1098-T Tuition Statement" link. In the next window, select the "Grant Consent" button. Read the agreement and then select the "Yes, I have read the agreement" box on the 1098-T Consent Agreement page and click "Submit".

Granting consent to receive your 1098-T via on-line access need only be given once.

System Outages: If you are experiencing difficulty logging into applications, please visit ITS Service Desk for listing of current and planned outages.