Coronavirus Information from Administration & Finance

To assist in this new remote working and learning environment. The latest information regarding Procure to Pay functions (Procurement, Payment and Distribution Services)

Travel Request

Travel Request

All persons traveling on university business (University Traveler) must receive authorization to travel BEFORE booking any travel, including individual travelers or group travel.

Note the Travel Pre-Authorization form, or “1A form” will be replaced with the travel Request form in 2019. Please keep coming back for updates on timing when all travel pre-authorization shall be obtained with the travel Request form.

To get started, click below:

Travel Updates