To assist in this new remote working and learning environment. The latest information regarding Procure to Pay functions (Procurement, Payment and Distribution Services)

Book Travel

Staff / Faculty - Domestic

Unused Tickets

Hotel in California:

California hotels may charge an occupancy tax and this tax is determined by each COUNTY, not the state. Please visit the county's website prior to traveling for more information. In addition, we encourage all travelers to call their hotel in advance to confirm what documentation or forms are required to qualify for occupancy tax exemption since it is up to each hotel if they will waive the occupancy tax from your bill.

Be prepared to provide the following, as a minimum, to the hotel:

Launch Poly Travel

Staff / Faculty - International Procedures

Travel Updates