The Lifelong Learner: Developing Your Intellectual Curiosity
Curiosity is a powerful tool for personal and professional growth. Some believe that curiosity is a superpower.
In this 90-minute course, we will explore intellectual curiosity and its importance in your personal and professional development and provide you with information and resources to become a lifelong learner.
Topics covered in this course include:
- 5 Dimensions of Curiosity
- 8 Habits of Curiosity
- The Lifelong Learner
- Understanding Your Learning Style
- Optimizing your Learning and Growth Mindset
Learning Objectives - At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the importance of curiosity for personal and professional growth
- Recall the 5 dimensions of curiosity
- Apply the 8 habits of curiosity in your daily life
- Identify your learning style
- Demonstrate a growth mindset by using the power of 'yet' and 'at least'
Audience - This is open to all
Format - Lecture with discussion and small group activities
- Contact: Employee and Organization Development, 805-756-7478, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date and Time: December 07 | 01:30 PM - 03:00 PM
- Location: Zoom