Change Management Toolkit
Change Management refers to the process of transitioning goals, projects, people, or organizations from one state to another. Often change incorporates several of these components but regardless if the change is small or large scale, change management can provide tools in a structured framework and assist in function, staying on budget, marketing, and ROI.
Access the Change Management Toolkit
More about the toolkit:
While there are a variety of change management frameworks to select from, some important principles include:
- Involve people within and impacted by the system in the change.
- Communicate as early and as openly as possible.
- Understand where you are in the process and where you want to be – at all times.
- Use measurable and attainable goals to drive your change.
- Gather feedback, review, and implement revised action because successful change is not a one-time occurrence, but an on-going process.
Keeping in mind, the above principles, the following steps are provided to guide of the structure of your change management initiatives and have been adapted from the ACMP's Standard for Change Management.
Step 1: Evaluating Change Impact and Organizational Readiness
Step 2: Formulating Change Management
Step 3: Developing Change Management Plans
Step 4: Executing Change Management Plans
Step 5: Closing the Change Management Effort