Cal Poly Learning Hub
Employee and Organization Development is pleased to announce Cal Poly will be releasing a new streamlined learning platform in January called the Cal Poly Learning Hub that will replace Skillsoft. The Cal Poly Learning Hub will support both in-person and online learning activities including access to more than 75,000 workshops, courses, books and videos.
The new look and feel is friendly, updated and easy-to-use. It comes loaded with many new, advanced capabilities for employees and managers. Register for an in-person workshop, track external training, or view a digital resource with any device on topics covering technology tools, business concepts and soft-skills.
Key things you need to know
- All registrations and activities completed before Dec. 31 in SKillsoft will be carried over to the Cal Poly Learning Hub.
- Skillsoft and the new Cal Poly Learning Hub will not be available Jan. 1 to Jan. 28.
- On Jan. 29, the Cal Poly Learning Hub will be available via the Portal on the Staff and Faculty Training tab.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Employee and Organization Development at 805-756-7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Guides and Videos
- Accessing the Cal Poly Learning Hub
- Accessing Your Assigned Learning
- Finding a Training
- Accessing Your Transcript
- Finding a Course in the Library
- Using the Navigation Search Bar