Don’t forget to log your commutes at iRideshare Register with the Cal Poly Student Network or the Cal Poly Employee Network.
Carpool spaces have been established on campus for staff and faculty use. Each designated carpool space will be available to registered carpoolers only until 10 a.m. Monday through Friday. After 10 a.m. these spaces are available to anyone displaying a valid staff parking permit. Carpools must consist of 2 or more staff/faculty members. No less than 2 members of the carpool must be in the vehicle upon arrival at the designated carpool parking space. All members of a carpool are required to pre-register with the program.
Spaces are located in the following parking lots:
- 2 spaces in H-4 (next to CP Corporation)
- 2 spaces in H-4 (corner of Via Carta and North Perimeter)
- 2 spaces in H-4 (between Bldg. 80 and Bldg. 70)
- 2 spaces in the Parking Structure (top level on right as you enter)
- 4 spaces on College Ave. (across from the stadium)
- 2 spaces in C-7 (N. Perimeter and California Blvd.)
Contact email@example.com for more information!