Residential Parking is provided for those students who live on campus and wish to park their vehicles. Residential permits are only available to persons living on campus, and allows students to keep their car parked on campus overnight in residential lots.Please review the campus parking rules and regulations prior to parking or purchasing a permit.
Residential Parking Rates
|Permit Type||On-Campus Resident|
Fall Quarter, 2014 and Academic Year 2014-15
|Resident Permit (on-campus resident student)||$175||$525|
No Refund on short-term permits.
Refunds available for annual/quarter permits are based on the date of purchase and the date the permit is physically received in the office. Refunds on annual permits are given until the 51st day of Spring quarter.
Residential Parking Information
Prior to purchasing a residential parking permit, please review the following information:
- Please review the campus parking rules and regulations prior to parking on campus: Cal Poly Parking Rules & Regulations
- Residents are NOT allowed to use general parking permits.
- Long term off-campus parking within the City of San Luis Obispo is not offered.
- Due to the 1:1 ratio of resident parking, daily, weekly and quarterly permits are offered on a limited basis.
- There is no grace period, resident parking areas are enforced 24/7. Paid permits must be displayed in all vehicles parked on campus at Cal Poly.
- Permits are not transferable and cannot be resold.
If you still have questions regarding on-campus parking, please call the University Police Reception Center during business hours at (805) 756-6654. Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least two (2) business days for a reply.
Additional Info & Options
Please visit the links below for further information regarding parking and alternative transportation at Cal Poly and in the City of San Luis Obispo: