Welcome New Cal Poly Student Employee!
Congratulations on your new position!
Please take a moment to check out the links below based on the type of student employee you are. These pages contain important information and resources regarding your student employment. If you need assistance please contact Payroll Services at 805-756-2605.
Affordable Care Act Notice
The Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) requires that California employers, including the CSU, notify all employees about the availability of buying health insurance through an insurance exchange known as Covered California. Covered California is available for individuals that are not eligible for health insurance through Cal Poly San Luis Obispo or do not have access to health insurance. Covered California has a menu of affordable health insurance options for individuals to choose from. Please review the Affordable Care Act Notice for further information regarding Covered California and health coverage offered by Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Affordable Care Act Notice
Student Assistant (SA)
Instructional Student Assistant (ISA)
Teaching Associates (TA) and Graduate Assistants (GA)
Cal Poly and CSU Policy Repositories
Office of Equal Opportunity
- Equal Opportunity Information
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Prevention
Health and Safety Information
- Campus Policy on Public Health
- FMLA-Family Medical Leave Act
- New Hire Notice-Injuries Caused by Work
- Notice of Personal Chiropractor or Personal Acupuncturist
- Predesignation of Personal Physician
- Employee Assistance Program (brochure)
- Work Life Programs and Services Website
- Campus Security Report (Clery Act)
- A paper copy of the report can be provided upon request
- Work Schedule for Calendar Year
- Payroll Calendar - January through June 2018
- Payroll Calendar - July through December 2018
- Employee Self Service
We all have a shared responsibility to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Cal Poly information assets. You'll find tools and information to protect yourself, your computer, and help prevent the unauthorized access to or use of University information when visiting these sites.
- Information Security
- Cal Poly Information Security Awareness & Training
- FERPA-Family Educational Right and Privacy Act
- HIPAA-Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Accessibility Technology Initiative (ATI)
The ATI affects you if you teach courses, design or manage web sites, and/or purchase Electronic and Information Technology products or services. Ensuring accessibility of Cal Poly’s Electronic and Information Technology environment is an ongoing, shared responsibility that requires collaboration among faculty, staff, students and administration.
- Accessibility Technology Initiative (ATI)
- Disability Resource Center
- CTLT Access for All