Bicycle Parking and Storage
Cal Poly is proud to be a Bicycle Friendly University!
Register your bike for free with Cal Poly Police. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to register any valuable item they may keep or bring on campus. Anything of value with a serial number such as a phone, computer, or bicycle can be registered. If you wish to register any item of property, use the Property Registration form.
Bike Wash and Fit-It Stations
Fix it up yourself with tools, bike pumps and some with water to wash off the Poly Canyon dirt. Find fix-it stations in these locations.
With over 7,700 spaces in more than 900 locations on campus, it’s easy to find a spot to lock your bike at Cal Poly.
Be sure to lock it up safely! Use our guide to protect your bike.
Rent a secure bike locker and your bike will be clean and dry and ready to ride any time of year.
The bike lockers are located throughout campus at 14 locations. View the map to find all the options.
- PCV – R-4 at north entrance and Canyon Circle Dr.
- PCV – R-3 at Village Dr.
- Cerro Vista at Klamath Rd & K-2 parking lot
- K-1 parking lot between Muir Hall & Fremont Hall
- Sierra Madre at tower 5
- Village Dr. across from Shasta Hall
- Mott Gym facing Mustang Way
- Via Carta & Poly View by Building 52
- Crandall Gym east-side courtyard
- Building 14 across from Dexter Lawn
- Kennedy Library southeast corner
- yakʔitʸutʸu next to Structure 131
- California Blvd & N. Perimeter Rd. in C-7 parking lot
- Mt. Bishop Rd. in H-1 parking lot
For New/First Time Bike Locker Rental
Complete the request at the link below to help us match you to your best bike locker location. You will need to know your top three location choices to finish the request form. We will follow up with you to agree on a locker location, process rental payment and hand over the key.Bike Locker Request Form
Please follow this link to your Parking Account and select the bike locker rental option to pay for the upcoming quarter.
The lockers rent for $25 per quarter. You can rent a locker one quarter at a time or for the academic year (fall, winter and spring quarters).