IMPORTANT: INFORMATION SECURITY NOTICE
The following forms contain confidential employee information. Completed forms must be handled pursuant to the Cal Poly Information Classification and Handling Standard.
These records must be retained and disposed according to the CSU Records / Information Retention and Disposition Schedule, which can be found at this link.
- Injury or Illness of persons (visitors, students)
- Employee Injuries (faculty, staff, student assistants, volunteers)
- Vehicle Accidents (University owned, rented, leased, borrowed vehicles and vehicles in use for University Business - personal, private)
Cal Poly Food Safety
- General Office Safety Checklist
- Laboratory Safety Checklist
- Shop Safety Checklist
- Hazardous Material Storage Area Checklist
Lockout / Tagout Forms
Vehicle Forms and Instructions
Request to Operate Vehicles on University (State) Business
- Download Request to Operate Vehicles on University (State) Business Form [DocuSign]
- Attach a copy of drivers license
- If you are a volunteer employee, or a non-state entity employee driving on University (State) business, you must also submit the Volunteer Assignment Form [DocuSign] to Environmental Health & Safety.
Authorization to Use Privately owned Vehicles on State Business STD 261
- Print out and complete Authorization to Use Privately owned Vehicles on State Business STD 261
- Have supervisor sign and date, annually
- Department office retains form
Vehicle Home Storage Request/Permit
Download Vehicle Home Storage Request/Permit