Free Menstrual Products
Please find the current anonymous distribution locations of free menstrual products below. If there is a need to refresh supplies in any of the above locations, please contact the Facilities Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add new locations to this list as they become available.
Follow this link for more information about the Menstrual Equity for All Act.
- Campus Health & Wellness Food Pantry - Building 27, Room 10
- Crandall Gymnasium - Building 60, Room 106
- Facilities - Building 70, Room 101
- University Union - Restroom 115 inside Mustang Lanes
- University Housing - Building 31, Rooms 109, 208, and 209
- Trinity Hall - Building 105, Rooms 100PA and 100CA
- Santa Lucia Hall - Building 106, Rooms 100PA and 100CA
- Muir Hall - Building 107, Rooms 100PA and 100CA
- Sequoia Hall - Building 108, Rooms 100PA and 100CA
- Fremont Hall - Building 109, Rooms 100PA and 100CA
- Tenaya Hall - Building 110, Rooms 100PA and 100CA
- Sierra Madre Hall - Building 113, Rooms L109 and L116
- Yosemite Hall - Building 114, Rooms L109 and L116
- Cerro San Luis - Building 170G, Rooms 102 and 103
- Aliso - Building 171A, Rooms 009, 011, 032, 053, and 051
- Inyo - Building 171I, Rooms 003 and 004
- Estrella - Building 171E, Rooms 17 and 19
- yakʔitʸutʸu - Building 172H, Rooms 104 (outside), 105, 106 (outside), 140, 142, 220B, and 222
- University Housing Depot - Building 371B, Room 101A
Cal Poly Campus Locations:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Are the menstrual products really free?
Q: Is there a limit to how many mensrual products I can take?
A: Complimentary menstrual products are intended to offer immediate solutions at no cost. While we will not be regulating and limiting the number you take, we do ask that you take only what you need.
Q: What types of menstrual products are provided?
A: 100% organic cotton tampons with cardboard applicators and thin, regular absorbency pads
Q: Why aren't there more locations on campus?
A: We are in the process of adding more distribution locations across campus. Please check back for updates.