Pre-Implementation Steps for Current Users of ESM Campus Marketplace
May 14 through June 1, 2020
- To avoid delays in ordering, register your CSUBUY profile by June 1st using these steps:
- Go to the CSUBUY pre-launch site
- Authenticate through the Portal and DUO
- CSUBUY will launch (this registers your basic profile)
- Log Out. No other actions are required. Please do not attempt to click any catalogs or other links at this time.
- Final orders should be placed in ESM Marketplace by Friday, May 22 – ESM catalogs will be decommissioned on May 23. You will not be able to place orders between 5/23 and 5/31/20. If this becomes an issue for you, please contact SBS as soon as possible.
- ESM Campus Marketplace will be available via link on the My Cal Poly Portal until July 15, 2020 to review any final orders as necessary. The link will be removed after July 15.
- Register to attend the system wide CSUBUY user training on 5/28 at 10-11. Sign up here to attend. Note: if you are not able to make this training, it will be recorded and posted here by June 1: https://csyou.calstate.edu/Divisions-Orgs/bus-fin/csp/Pages/Systemwide-Campus-Marketplace.aspx