Forms, Policies and Procedures
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Form
- Information for Cell Phone Users and Approvers
- Cell Phone Policy
- Cell Phone FAQs
Other Forms and Information
The Direct Buy Form can be used for commodity purchases and limited off campus services. Expenditures submitted using a Direct Buy Form cannot exceed $2,500. Please always ensure that the current form is used in order to avoid unnecessary delays in payment processing.
The Guest Lecturer Form is used to pay individuals providing one-time guest lecture services. Guest lecture services include: artists, novelists/poets, choreographers and musicians. Services submitted on a Guest Lecturer Form cannot exceed $1,000. Please always ensure that the current form is used in order to avoid unnecessary delays in payment processing.
- Enrolling in Direct Deposit for Employee Reimbursements
- Lost Receipt Form
- Vendor Data Record
- Cal Poly Moving Guidelines
- Disbursement Request Form
- CSU Travel Policy and Travel Procedures
- Travel Pre-Authorization Form and Hotel/Motel Tax Waiver Form - NEW! 1/26/16
All Cal Poly employees who are traveling on official University business and are staying at a hotel/motel in California are required to complete the Hotel/Motel Tax Waiver Form to request a waiver of the Transient Occupancy Tax. The traveler is obligated to request the waiver, although not all hotel/motel operators will honor this form as they are not mandated to do so.