Procurement Card (ProCard)
Majority of campus ProCards have been suspended, please contact active cardholders in your department to make low dollar purchases (under $2,500). Click here for list of active ProCard holders.
The ProCard is a US Bank credit card designated for University related low-value and low-volume purchases. Any staff member is eligible for the card, with proper departmental approval. Obtaining a card is not based on an individual's personal credit history and will not affect your credit. To apply, please fill out the application form via the link below. Once your card arrives from US Bank, we will schedule a 10 minute mandatory training session with you to go over the ProCard policies and guidelines. You will need access to the CSU Portal- Financial Administration in your Poly Portal. If you don't have access you will need to complete a CMS Access Request.
Forms and Information
- Amazon Business FAQ Guide
- Access Online Tutorial
- PeopleSoft Financials Tutorial/Reconciling your ProCard Statement
- 2020 ProCard and Travel Card Calendar
- New CMS Account Request Tutorial
- ProCard Policy and Procedures
- Procard Policy Acknowledgement Form
- ProCard Revision Request
- University Policy for Hospitality Expenses
- Lost Receipt Memo
- ProCard Software Purchase Waiver Form