Procurement Card (ProCard)
The ProCard is a US Bank credit card designated for University related low-value and low-volume purchases. Any staff member is eligible for the card, with proper departmental approval. Obtaining a card is not based on an individual's personal credit history and will not affect your credit. To apply, please fill out the application form via the DocuSign link below. Once your card arrives from US Bank, we will schedule a 30 minute training session with you to go over the ProCard policies and guidelines.
Instructions for Applying for a ProCard
- When you open the DocuSign link, please enter your name and email.
- Enter the names and emails of the individuals who will be reviewing/signing the document.
- Complete the form.
(Note: If you know any of the reviewers will be out of the office when the form is being routed, you may replace the reviewer with another individual who has designated authority to sign during their absence.)
Forms and Information
- Access Online Tutorial
- PeopleSoft Financials Tutorial/Reconciling your ProCard Statement
- Group Manager Tutorial
- Group Manager Application
- New CMS Account Request Tutorial
- ProCard Policy Manual
- ProCard Revision Request
- University Policy for Hospitality Expenses
- Lost Receipt Memo
- ProCard Software Purchase Waiver Form
Travel Card Pilot Program
For more information about signing DocuSign documents go to servicedesk.calpoly.edu/Docusign