Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
An HMO offers health benefits, including preventive care, with no deductibles or maximums, and minimal co-payments. You will choose a primary care physician (PCP) within a network of contracting doctors. The PCP coordinates your care, including referrals to specialists. If you go outside of the HMO without a referral (except for emergency services), you will be responsible for the total cost of services. To find out more about how to use your HMO plan please refer to the ABCs of Using a HMO
Local HMO NetworksNote: Employees enrolled in UnitedHealthcare and using a Santa Barbara County zip code for eligibility will not have access to Coastal Communities Physician's network; all other plans have access to both networks depending upon their Primary Care Physician.
|Coastal Communities Physician's Network||ccpnhpn.com||800-763-7732|
|Physician's Choice Medical Group||physicianschoicemedicalgroup.com||888-560-8799|
Contact UnitedHealthcare: 877-359-3714
- Visit website
- Online Provider Directory
- OptumRx Prescription Information
- 2019 Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- 2019 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- UnitedHealthcare Behavioral Health Provider website
Access code: 'Calpers'
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractic and Acupuncture Provider - Optum Physical Health websiteSelect UnitedHealthcare Signaure Value in Plan/Product dropdown menu