Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Empathia’s LifeMatters EAP (company password: calpoly) or call (800) 367-7474 for assistance 24/7
The EAP is here to help faculty, staff, and their household members with personal and workplace challenges. This program provides individual assessment and referral, solution-oriented personal issue resolution, face-to-face counseling, life management services, and other resources aimed at assisting members with a variety of issues.
Additional wellness services are offered through Empathia’s LifeMatters site.
Empathia’s LifeMatters website offers a variety of resources including assessments, webinars, articles, etc. pertaining to the following categories:
- Emotional Wellbeing (addiction, depression, stress, etc.)
- Relationships (caregiving, nurturing yourself, parenting, etc.)
- Financial (banking & credit, budgeting, investing, identity theft etc.)
- Health (alternative medicine, balanced living, healthy aging, etc.)
- Legal (contracts, debt & bankruptcy, retirement & elder care, etc.)
- Workplace (effective communication, managing work & family, etc.)
Some services include conflict resolution, supervisory consultation and training, and on-campus professional development.