Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification
The Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification form must be submitted if the course schedule changes or if withdrawing from all classes.
Launch the Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification Form
- After launching the Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification form, a DocuSign PowerForm will prompt you for your name and email. Next, you will enter the names and emails of the individuals who will be reviewing the application. Note: If you know any of the reviewers will be out of the office when the form is being routed, you may replace the reviewer with another individual who has designated authority to sign during their absence.
- Supervisor: This is the person you report to on a daily basis, they may be a lead or manager.
- Will determine if release time to attend is appropriate based on operational needs (one course per term).
- Leave this role blank if "Supervisor" and "Director/Dept. Head" are the same individual.
- Director/Dept Head: Management individual for your specific area.
- If same as "Supervisor" they will determine if release time to attend is appropriate based on operational needs (one course per term).
- Press the "Begin Signing" button, select “COMPANY LOGIN” and complete Portal login. You will be prompted for an Access Code.
- This access code has been emailed to you at the email address entered on the PowerForm. This is required to validate your identity.
- Complete all required form fields