Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification
The Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification form must be submitted if the course schedule changes or if withdrawing from all classes.
Launch the Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification Form
- After launching the Employee Fee Waiver Application, a DocuSign PowerForm will prompt you for your name and Cal Poly email. Next, you will enter the names and emails of the individuals who will be reviewing the application.
Note: If you know any of the reviewers will be out of the office when the form is being routed, you may replace the reviewer with another individual who has designated authority to sign during their absence.
- Manager: Management individual you report to.
- Will determine if release time to attend is appropriate based on operational needs (one course per term).
- Leave this role blank if "Manager" and "Director/Dept. Head" are the same individual.
- Director/Dept Head: Management individual for your specific area.
- The person that will determine if the course(s) are "Work Related" or for "Career Development".
- If same as "Manager" they will determine if release time to attend is appropriate based on operational needs (one course per term).
- Division Head/Dean: Typically a Vice-President, Dean, or Associate Dean.
- Press the "Begin Signing" button, select "COMPANY LOGIN" and complete Portal login.
- Complete all required form fields, see sample for required information.