Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification
The Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification form must be submitted if the course schedule changes or if withdrawing from all classes.
Launch the Employee Fee Waiver Course Modification
- After launching the Employee Fee Waiver Application, a DocuSign PowerForm will prompt for your name and email as the Employee and the names and email addresses of all appropriate individuals.
- If your “Manager” and “Director/Dept. Head” are the same individual please leave “Manager” blank. Note: if you know any of the signers will be out of the office when the form is being routed, you may replace the signer with another individual who has designated authority to sign in their absence.
- Select “Begin Signing”. The following message will appear, “Your PowerForm has been successfully activated for signing. Email notifications have been sent,” indicating that a message has been sent to your email address which authenticates your identity and allows you to “Continue”.
- Navigate to your email account and search for an email from the DocuSign System email@example.com.
- Click on “Review Documents” located in the body of the email to complete the submission of your form. Please note that you must make at least one change to the form in order to select the “Finish Later” option from the “Other Actions” dropdown menu. Otherwise you will be required to start over.
You can also create an account so you may follow the progress of your form as it is routed for review and approval. Sign in using your Cal Poly Username and Password. Further information on creating/accessing your account can be found on the Service Desk.