Employee Self Service

To access employee self service go to My Cal Poly portal. Login with your Cal Poly portal Username and password. Click on the Personal Info tab.

Through the secure online PeopleSoft system, you can:

  • View Job Compensation History
  • Update home and mailing addresses
  • View benefit enrollments and dependents
  • Submit open enrollment benefit actions
  • View your primary (legal) name
  • Update your preferred name
  • Update emergency contacts
  • Update phone numbers
  • View Leave and Comp Plan balances (Comp Time, Excess, etc.)

If you are unable to login to My Cal Poly or experience difficulties accessing the Personal Info links, please call the CMS Call Center at 805-756-7000 and select option 3.

What steps do I take if the channels above are not displayed?

If you have customized your Personal Info page layout, you may not see the self-service channels. To add these channels:

  • Click "Add Content" on the "Customize My Portal" tool bar
  • Select "Employee" in the "Browse portlets" window
  • Select the channel you wish to add
  • Click "Add to my page"

For additional instructions on customizing My Cal Poly portal pages, go to My Cal Poly Support.

Related Content