The Administration and Finance Division Business Services group provides a wide range of financial and business services to the Cal Poly community including: purchasing, travel, payroll, university cashiers, dashboards, financial reporting, budget, equipment tracking, CMS PeopleSoft support, special program and other fund accounting, audit coordination and training. We are committed to delivering high quality service and understand that the key to our success is collaborating with our University partners to help make our business environment easy to navigate by clearly communicating requirements, simplifying procedures, learning about your needs, and working to design mutually satisfactory work processes in order to achieve University goals and objectives. We have developed the AFD Business Connection (ABC) web site to help you navigate more easily to the information, training, forms, and contacts you need.
The ABC web site is organized by category, office, and alphabetically by activity. We have also included a search function for this site and a comprehensive list of staff available to assist you. We will soon be adding more information on training opportunities.
Please feel free to contact us at any time should you have questions, or if you have suggestions for improving our web site.
- 2016 ABC Fall Summit Presentations & Handouts available
- Significant Travel Policy Changes Taking Effect Immediately
- Submitting your travel reimbursement request via email Policy Changes
- Direct Buy Forms
- Guest Lecturer Forms
- Travel Claim Forms
- Travel Pre-Authorization Forms
- Hospitality Policy Changes
- Hospitality and ProCard policy amended to allow Hospitality expenses to be paid using a University Procurement Credit Card (ProCard)
- Hospitality Policy amended to allow more types of low dollar gift cards. See slide #23 in the ABC 2015 Fall Summit Hospitality presentation for allowable types of gift cards.
- University Campus Programs website
- ABC Announcements on the Portal Instructions
The Chancellor's Office has revised the CSU travel policy, effective Nov. 1, to include a number of changes that will provide more flexibility in terms of the types of travel expenses that can be incurred and reduce documentation requirements for travel reimbursements. The changes include an increase in the dollar threshold over which itemized receipts are required and an increase in the hotel rate. See the presentation from the ABC Travel Changes Effective 11/1/2015 open forums.
The following document types may now be submitted to the State Accounts Payable Office via email. Please see slides #35 and #36 in the ABC Travel Changes Effective 11/1/2015 presentation for details on how to properly submit your travel documents via email.