The Administration and Finance Division Business Services group provides a wide range of financial and business services to the Cal Poly community including: purchasing, travel, payroll, university cashiers, dashboards, financial reporting, budget, equipment tracking, CMS PeopleSoft support, special program and other fund accounting, audit coordination and training. We are committed to delivering high quality service and understand that the key to our success is collaborating with our University partners to help make our business environment easy to navigate by clearly communicating requirements, simplifying procedures, learning about your needs, and working to design mutually satisfactory work processes in order to achieve University goals and objectives. We have developed the AFD Business Connection (ABC) web site to help you navigate more easily to the information, training, forms, and contacts you need.
The ABC web site is organized by category, office, and alphabetically by activity. We have also included a search function for this site and a comprehensive list of staff available to assist you. We will soon be adding more information on training opportunities.
Please feel free to contact us at any time should you have questions, or if you have suggestions for improving our web site.
- Year-End Deadlines Posted
- Hospitality Policy Changes
- The Hospitality Policy has been updated. Please see section I. for a summary of allowable expenses and available funding sources. The Hospitality Form has also been modified to simplify the process of documenting hospitality related expenses. As a reminder, requests for payment or reimbursement of hospitality related expenses require a Hospitality Justification Form to properly substantiate the expenses. Please see the Forms, Policies and Procedures webpage for more information.
- Open Forums to be held in Bldg. 180 (Center for Science and Math), Room 101
- Friday, April 14th, 11 AM - Noon
- Friday, April 21st, 2 - 3 PM